- For information on licensing, taxes, emissions and more, see Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles.
- For information on politicians, state departments, and state history read the 1999 version of Connecticut's famous "Blue Book" at the Secretary of the State's home page.
- The Workers' Compensation Commission website has over 1,800 pages of content on everything from vocational rehabilitation to social security disability information. Or, download the WCC's quarterly newsletter. The newsletters are in pdf format, so if you haven't yet installed Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, click on the link below to download it. Once you've downloaded the Reader, follow Adobe's instructions for installing it on your computer.
- The State of Connecticut Insurance Department web site has information on insurance laws and regulations for the consumer.
- For information on the labor laws of Connecticut and unemployment services, check out the
Department of Labor.
- HUSKY, Healthcare for Uninsured Kids and Youth, is your child's new best friend in health care.
- Tax forms and publications are available 24 hours a day at the Department of Revenue Services.
- See the State of Connecticut's home page for any information you need on our state.
- The Social Security Administration web site will help you learn more about your social security retirement benefits.
- Request a replacement Medicare card.
- The Department of Labor has all the information on labor laws, regulations, and much more.
- Tax information, forms and publications can be found at the IRS website.
- The National Flood Insurance Program by FEMA includes sections on flood insurance requirements for property owners, details of coverage, procedures for filing claims, and community requirements involving floodplain management, flood hazard assessments and mapping.
- Visit the Environmental Protection Agency for information on federal laws and regulations, projects, programs, and more.
- Any issues relating to employee benefits - from IRS notices to articles written by employee benefits practitioners - can be found at BenefitsLink.
- A Citizen's Guide to Radon tells how to protect yourself and your family from radon, and covers radon in detail from testing to remediation.
- The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) has information about workplace safety and health.
- http://www.medicare.gov/ Give companies which will write specific coverage's.
Auto & Other Services Links
- for the history of any used car
- Edmund's Automobile Buyer's Guide has a wealth of information for anyone buying a car - new cars, used cars, road tests, consumer information...
- ...and then visit E-LOAN to get an instant rate and payment analysis. Low rates, no application fees, decisions in a few hours or less!
- See the Kelley Blue Book site to find the value of your used car, or free new car pricing reports with specs, photos, invoices and MSRP's.
- For all your cleaning and restoration needs, call Servpro, the Premier Cleaning and Restoration Company.